Thursday, March 19, 2009

I didn't mean to....

So I was working on the laptop upstairs when I lost my internet connection and had to go downstairs to try to fix it. When I went downstairs Hadlie was sitting on the couch getting her daily dose of Dora. I was probably downstairs for about 15 minutes and that motherly sixth sense kicked in that told me something wasn't quite right. So I went upstairs to check on her and she was right where I left her watching Dora. She heard me come up the stairs and turned around and smiled at me and said "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." Oh crap. What did she do? She says "come here, I'll show you." She lead me into my bathroom where I could hear the water running in the bathtub before I even got in there, and found this........

She had chucked the enire contents of my top drawer(which was all very organized) (oh, and why don't we throw in some slippers too while we're at it)into the tub and was running the water all over everything! I had to immediatly leave and lock myself in my closet and laugh. Then I went out with a straight face and made her go to time-out. Then after time-out she helped me dry everything off and put it all away. Luckily nothing was ruined, but it's not fun to try to put makeup on when all your brushes are wet! Little Stinker!

1 comment:

Carly said...

Haddie is an odd child. Freaking Richard Simmons:) Ha I get a kick out of myself.