Saturday, March 21, 2009

We met Rachelle Lefevre from Twilight!

My friend Lisa (who hasn't read the Twilight series or seen the movie) called me about 9:30 last night to let me know that one of the Twilight actors would be at the Riverton Wal-Mart. (She got insider info from a relative who works there.) So after much begging and pleading for her to come with me, she finally agreed, letting me know that I owed her big-time because she was in her pj's and ready for bed. I got ahold of Brandie right before we left and she agreed to come.

Brandie & Lisa

When we got there it was pure madness. This is where we were and the view we had. As you can tell we couldn't see a thing!

I also called Lindsay (fellow TM and Twilight freak) on our way there and she came from Bountiful and met us.

Lisa, Brandie and I trying to get our picture with Rachelle Lefevre (Victoria) in the background.

After some major hook-up from Lisa's relative we were able to get a lot closer. He even got us all signed copies of the DVD!

She is so pretty and even more so in person.

We didn't get to go through the line and actually meet her but we were able to sit about 10 -15 feet away from her for about an hour and a half and watch her interact with the fans. It was so fun! She was so nice and never quit smiling the entire time. We all said her cheeks had to be sore from all that smiling! Thanks Lisa for getting us "in". I totally owe you! And thanks Jayson and Brandie for humoring an obsessed fan. That was a blast. And to my super cool mother in law, Khris who came to watch my kids til 1:30 in the morning! Love you guys!


P.S. Sam, I didn't forget you! I thought about calling you, but I knew you were home alone with Tayte and wouldn't want to drag him out til the wee hours of the morning!

6 comments:

BiLlY, sAm, AnD bOyS!!! said...

I was going to say "How rude!" until I read the last part! JK. I was up watching the movie on the computer and Tayter bug was sound asleep! Now I am just mad you didn't get me a signed copy! I'll survive though. thanks for the thought!

Carly said...

I'll admit, I'm a little sad that I didn't go. Oh well it looks like you guys had fun:) You are like the coolest big sister EVER!!:) Love ya!

Ashley Bogard said...

I am jealous! I went and got the movie, but that is awesome. If only it had been Rob! :)

Alli said...

I heard about that, one of my clients told me about it, I should have called you! I'm so glad you got to go...sounds like it was a blast! You crack me up! How was the movie night Saturday? Hope it was fun!

walkerfamily said...

Chalk it up to just another crazy night with my BFF. You are indeed keeping me young.

Nicole said...

Oh I wish I could have gone!! That would have been so fun to see all of them!!

I hope you guys are doing good!! How is the snow??? Is it still pretty nasty?