Thursday, January 22, 2009

Gracie turns 7!

I can't believe it! She is 7 years old. (On Jan. 24th) It seems like forever ago that I had her, yet it doesn't seem right that she's 7( going on 17)!!

Ahhh... Where to start? Gracie is such a sweetheart! I'm so lucky to have her as my daughter. And Hadlie is lucky to have her as a sister. She is an awesome big sister and loves that role. Gracie is one of the goofiest kids I've come across, especially around just her mom and dad. Sometimes I wonder if she's really mine?
She is a perfect mix of a girlie girl and a tomboy. On one hand she loves to dance, dress up, paint her nails, put on make up,and usually throws a fit if I try to dress her in anything except pink or purple. Then on the other hand, she likes soccer, camping, riding 4 wheelers, hunting with her dad. In the summertime she could live in our trailer in Schofield (where she could care less about what she wears or what color it is).
I got a little carried away with the slideshow. I got looking at all her cute baby pictures and couldn't narrow it down to just 10 or 20.

This is Gracie's favorite song, This Is Me from Camp Rock! Then of course, Love Story by Taylor Swift.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LULU! WE LOVE YOU!

7 comments:

Jess and Joe said...

She is such a beautiful little girl!! It was fun to see all of the cute pictures of her. I hope she has a very HaPpY BiRtHdAy!!!

Alli said...

Happy Birthday Gracie!!
From: Brooklyn, Taylor & Alli (We all just watched your slideshow and thought it was so cute!)

Gracie looks the same! She's such a cute girl..Her eyes are so pretty! Thank heavens for cute little girls! We hope she has a great b-day!

BiLlY, sAm, AnD bOyS!!! said...

She is so beautiful and was such a cute baby!

HaPpY BiRtHdAy!!!!

Carly said...

K I am such a baby, when I was watching the slide show at you're house I was choking back the tears:) Seeing her baby pictures brought back so many happy memories. Happy Birthday sweetheart. I hope you have the best birthday ever!!

jaime said...

She is so cute!! Happy Birthday! Loved the slide show :)

walkerfamily said...

Oh gosh. The things that slideshow did to me. I was all teary, especially with the Taylor Swift song in the background. Gracie, you are a wonderful little girl with a beautiful future ahead of you. Remember how much you're family loves you and never let a stupid boy change who you are!

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday Gracie!!
Gracie is such a cute sweet girl!!