Thursday, October 2, 2008

More Forks Pics!!

Bellas truck with Charlie
The Cafeteria

Forks High School (not a great pic, but it's the only one i got) They were giving tours on this day because it was Stephenie Meyer day in Forks (Sept. 13th, Bella's Birthday)
On our last night in Forks, went to La Push where the real Quiliuete tribe did a tribal wolf dance for us, the we went down to first beach for a bonfire and storytelling.

Stupid shiny volvo!

Brandie and the poor local boy that everyone was lining up to take pictures with because they all thought he was a Jacob look a like.
(He was even wearing a leather jacket and holding his motorcycle helmet.)

We got up at 5 am to hike down to the beach during low tide and see the tidepools.There were starfish and anemones everywhere.

First Beach


On our way into La Push
Everywhere we drove, this is what it looked like.
Even though we were still in town, it felt like we were up the canyon!

The pier in Port Angeles

The famous mushroom ravioli.......... MMMmmm













10 comments:

jaime said...

That is seriously so cool! I will have to get your trip info!

Robertson family said...

K I am sooo jealous that you got to go do that!!! I am reading Twilight again (pathetic I know) before the movie and Oh that would have been so much fun!!!

Lisa said...

Your blog came up in my google alerts for Stephenie Meyer Day and now I'm suffering from Post Forks Melancholy Disorder! I wish we could all go back again!

lisa from TM.

walkerfamily said...

I can't believe you posted my stalker photo! Oh well, I have no shame, he was dang hot!

Ange said...

Oh my gosh, I am so jealous! I would have loved to be there and experience all of that! Lucky girl!!

BiLlY, sAm, AnD bOyS!!! said...

saw this on a friends blog- thought you might enjoy!
Which twilight girl are you?

http://twilightersanonymous.com/Quizzes/Find-out-which-female-character-you-are.html

Twilight nerd! Jk- I am probably the nerd- everyone thinks I am crazy because I have never even picked up one of the books!!!

Nicole said...

HEY!! I am so glad I found your blog!!! It fun to see how everyone is doing!

How are things going?? I sure miss our little neighborhood!! Gracie and Haddie are getting so big, they are darling as ever! I wish we still lived there, I do like it here, I just miss it back HOME!!

I love your twlight adventure!!
I would have loved to go with you two!!

I hope things are going good with you guys!!

Keep in touch!

Ashley Bogard said...

I am so glad you put up more pics, I was hoping you would. I am jealous! I want to go bad, maybe one day!

Lindsay Murdock said...

Hey!!! So I came home from dinner and totally set up my blog!!! So add me to your list K!! See ya next month!!

Galo Fab 5 said...

Awesome! My bro is in WA on his mission, and I begged him to find me some Twilight souvenirs. Looks like you had lots of fun! Sams' sis- Kelli