Saturday, October 25, 2008

Here's a good one....



Looking for something good to read? Nothing compares to Twilight, but this one comes close in my opinion (in a different way though). Stephenie Meyer recommended it on her website, so I thought I'd try it. I couldn't put it down. It's not a love story, but there is a little romance in it. It's like a bad car accident you can't look away from. I hated what I was seeing in the story but I couldn't stop reading. Different, but good. If you read it, let me know if you liked it.

6 comments:

Jess and Joe said...

I've heard that it's good. My mother-in-law said that same thing. Maybe I will give it a try. =]
PS - Did you get your ticket to Twilight yesterday???

jaime said...

I liked this book too. A little dark but I still couldn't put it down.

walkerfamily said...

Thanks for the tip! I'm almost through The Host then I'll see if I can find it.

Lindsay Murdock said...

I am almost finished reading it. I love it! Not as much as Twilight. I can't put it down!

Jess and Joe said...

Hey. Sorry, I'm just getting back to you. I deleted the "Twilight Tickets on sale now" after the tickets sold out at noon! LOL! Glad I got mine. We got the 12:01am showing. Your planning on coming with us, right?? =]

Jess and Joe said...

We are planning on making shirts. I'm not sure when...but I will let you know.
At least we all have the same show time.
The 12:03 & 12:05 sold out by noon too! Crazy!
I will get back to you on the shirts.